Monday, February 20, 2012

Heart Thoughts by Louise L. Hay - Book Review

Heart Thoughts

This book is BEAUTIFUL!  It is not a tiny pocket book, but a well-organized book of "spiritual treatments" as stated on the back cover.  This is what sets this book apart from being only affirmations.   This is a beautiful way to start each day or before your prayer/meditation time.  Each beautifully illustrated, glossy page is listed in a table of contents.  Here is just a few of the many spiritual treatment pages:

I started reading this book at the coffee shop on a day I felt pretty stressed.  As I read the inspiring, positive, life-affirming words, I breathed deeply.  After a few pages I felt so much better.  If you liked the artsy version book of You Can Heal Your Life this book is right up your alley!  Also, because Heart Thoughts is so beautifully produced it makes a great gift!




I was sent this book from Hay House for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment