Thursday, January 19, 2012

Anger can become very clear.

Do you ever feel guilty for feeling anger?  I found myself not being present with my anger, but instead, thinking I was supposed to be all love and light and gentle like a kitten.  But in yoga class today my teacher mentioned being a feminine woman while at the same time being a tiger.  That really got me thinking as my intention was to release anger in my practice today.  I found the anger did dissipate, yet, but what was left was such a clear mind.  I suddenly found myself able to articulate my feelings, thoughts, and opinions with clarity.  I was amazed at how I felt so clear about things but not emotionally driven and in a blind rage. 

Anger can be good.  It can be a clear, strong sign that someone has trespassed on my being, spitted on my life's path, or tried to project their version of how things should be on me.  Well that's enough to make anyone mad!

My Archangel card today was from Archangel Azrael and the interpreation was "Even the strongest person experiences upsetting situations, and there's no shame in taking time to heal your heart."

Feel the anger?  You better believe it!  I want that energy moving through me!  And then what is left is a clear mind able to speak my truth.  Being love and light doesn't  mean cowering down but at times confronting evil with a firm, unwavering voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment